Everbest is on the look-out for a Marketing Manager to oversee the development, implementation and execution of strategic marketing plans for the entire organization in order to attract and retain customers.
This is a fast-pace, high impact role that will shape the company’s implementation and execution of the various efforts associated with a marketing plan. We'd love to hear from you if you are an effective team leader who does not hesitate to take initiative, have strong communication skills and have an ability to understand and analyse trends. He/she must also have a deep understanding of the wide variety of marketing channels.
• Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction
• Identifying new customers
• Supporting sales and lead generation efforts
• Creating promotions with advertising managers
• Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
• Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings
• Developing and managing advertising campaigns
• Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events
• Building brand awareness and positioning
• Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy
• Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts
• Communicating the marketing plan
• Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish
• Researching demand for the organization's products and services
• Evaluating competitors
• Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing We’d love to hear from you if you have:
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business Administration and/or equivalent
• At least 3 years of experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
• Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
• Understanding of public relations
• Advanced communication skills and prior experience in managing a team
• Ability to quickly adapt to change
• Fluent in English