This role is expected to bring an eye for design integration, multi-lingual e-commerce and website management experience.
You will work closely with our graphic designers, product marketers, social media managers, and other internal and external stakeholders to bring to life our brands, product information and collateral, and other website content.
• Manage the day-to-day website content, branding, product information, and landing pages.
• Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
• Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
• Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
• Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
• Programing SQL, HTML, CSS, JS, JAVA.
• BS degree or equivalent working experience.
• Strong background with web content management.
• Strong background with e-shop management.
• Google AdWords and Google Analytics experiences.
• Strong Knowledge of best SEO practices.
• Able to communicate in verbal and written English.